Lapointe Insurance is a licensed agency partner with International Marine Underwriters (IMU), and offers a comprehensive Commercial Marine Package Policy. This competitively-priced program offers coverages typically provided by a number of individual policies in a single "package" policy.
This product is designed for a large array of commercial marine businesses which can be found throughout the United States. The following is only a small sample of the type of businesses that may qualify under this program.
- Marine Contractor
- Yacht and Boat Construction
- Ship Repair Yard
- Passenger Vessel Operator
- Marinas, including Boat and Yacht Sales
With a proven track record of leadership and commitment to the marine industry, IMU has the ability to offer:
- Localized underwriting and claim facilities to provide prompt and reliable service.
- A product customized for operators and dealers.
- Marina operators liability, including ship repairers liability for commercial and private pleasure vessels.
- Commercial general liability, including products liability, completed operations and contractual liability.
- "All risk" coverage for property, dealer inventory, piers, wharves, docks and miscellaneous equipment.
- Business income and extra expense coverage.
- Physical damage and liability coverage for owned watercraft, including workboats and rental boats.
- Employee dishonesty.