Home is where the heart is. But accidents can happen at home too.
If you’re like us, buying a home is probably the biggest investment you’ll ever make. As independent agents, Lapointe Insurance is ready to help you protect everything you’ve worked so hard for. We’ll show you why shopping local and working with a local, independent insurance agency is the best decision you can make for your family.
Just like you, many of us at Lapointe Insurance are proud homeowners. Our homes are where we raise our families, entertain our closest friends, and find refuge after a long day’s work. And, like you, our homes are where our hearts are, right here in Massachusetts and Rhode Island around Fall River, North Attleboro, and Wesport.
We’re dedicated to making sure you have the coverage you need for your home. We’ll listen to you and your unique needs, and then work to make sure you never have coverage gaps that could cost you money down the road.
As a local, independent insurance agency, we have access to over a dozen insurance carriers. We can quickly compare quotes and coverages to get you the best possible MA or RI homeowners insurance for your specific home. Some insurance carriers are better at protecting older homes, while others have the best deals on newer construction. If you live in a coastal area, we have several carriers that specialize in protecting against your unique exposures too.
Over the years we’ve learned how important it is to shop around for the best coverage for each home. Whether you’re located in Fall River, North Attleboro, Westport or anywhere else in Massachusetts or nearby Rhode Island, we can help protect you and the ones closest to you. Here’s what you will find in a MA or RI homeowners insurance policy:
- Coverage for your building and other structures like garages, sheds, and barns.
- Coverage for personal property like furniture, and appliances. There are certain limitations, such as theft loss to jewelry, furs, guns and more.
- Limited coverage for personal property permanently kept at storage facilities.
- The additional cost of temporary housing, food and other things, when you’re forced from your home by a covered cause of loss.
- Liability coverages, in case you accidentally injure someone or damage their property.
- Defense costs, includes hiring and paying for an attorney if necessary, and paying most court costs.
- Medical payments, limited for non-residents, for certain accidents occurring on your property.
There are other things to consider too. Our team of local insurance experts can help you understand things like replacement cost and coinsurance, and we’ll tailor your package with endorsements or additional policies. These extra coverages could include:
- Valuable articles/floater insurance policies, also known as jewelry insurance.
- Flood protection.
- and Umbrella policies, offering additional liability protection.
At Lapointe Insurance, we know what works for one Massachusetts or Rhode Island homeowner won’t necessarily work for another. That’s why we listen to you, determine your situation, and then create an individualized homeowners insurance plan that addresses your unique needs—and home. Fill our the form below or call us today at 508-678-8341 for a comprehensive MA or RI Homeowners quote.