Massachusetts and Rhode Island Contractors Insurance
Need Contractors Insurance?
Fill out the form below to make a plan
Free Contractors Insurance Quote
If you’re the owner of a construction firm, large or small, you know the risks your business faces. From potential property loss, to road accidents with your work trucks and other vehicles, or issues with subcontractors, you need to make sure your business is covered.
If you own a contracting company, or you’re in charge of its risk management decisions, you have a huge responsibility. With everything else you need to do each day, you probably don’t have time to know all the ins and outs of your business insurance policy. That’s where Lapointe Insurance can help. We are a local family agency, who know’s what it is like to run a business: From managing our staff, to delivering a great product, and continuing to grow, sometimes it feels like there isn’t enough time in the day. When it comes to our clients, our priority is helping them plan for a solid financial future. We have years of experience working with Massachusetts and Rhode Island Contractors, helping them design specialized insurance plans that fit their unique needs.
Massachusetts and Rhode Island contractors have some unique risks, and each company is different. To make sure you get the right policy for the best possible price, we take the time to listen to your business’ story, learn about your people, and see where your operation’s greatest risks are. We then help design a program that best fits your needs. With over a dozen companies to choose from, we can assure you that we have the right solution.
We recommend that you consider the following coverages:
- Commercial auto insurance: Helps pay for any claims resulting from an employee’s accident while driving a company vehicle, or their own vehicle while on company time.
- Workers compensation insurance: Protect those who work for you. This coverage can replace lost wages, pay for medical treatment and protect your business and its assets if an employee suffers a serious injury.
- Errors and omissions insurance: Protect against customers’ claims for negligent acts, errors or omissions committed during business activities that result in a loss for the client.
- Property in transit coverage: Protects the valuable equipment you use to perform your contracting services. It can cover losses to goods that occur at your premises, while being transported to or from your premises, or while in storage.
- Contractors equipment coverage: Protect your valuable tools and machinery against damage while on the job. Common tools include those used in construction, landscaping and engineering, such as compressors, pumps, saws and other portable equipment.
- Equipment leased or rented from others coverage: Protect equipment that you have rented or leased for your business, such as forklifts, cranes and backhoes.
- Employee dishonesty coverage: Get coverage to help recover losses from employee theft. Work with your agent to find the right amount of coverage for your business.
We want you to be able to focus on growing your construction business, and delivering a great service to your clients. You shouldn’t have to worry about the unexpected. Give us a call, fill out the form on this page, or stop by one of our three convenient locations to get the coverage you need.
Best decision I ever made!
That’s pretty amazing!
Saved me $$$ too
I have always received excellent service.
WOW! Thank you Isabel Carreiro!
The act of going above and beyond in order to accommodate a new client is the hallmark of The Lapointe Insurance Agency!!!
A pleasure to do business with the office every time!
Knowledgeable, helpful & caring
Julie is always very polite and helpful
Nellie and team are absolutely wonderful!
Linda Pratt has been wonderful.
Linda Pratt is great to work with always
I cannot recommend them more highly.
She went up and beyond to provide excellent customer service
Very helpfully staff.
I am so glad we decided to call Lapointe!
Friendly, knowledgeable, prompt.
Great place with friendly people.
Everyone there is always so helpful
Excellent rates and customer service
All aspects of our experience has been 1st Class
All aspects of our experience has been 1st Class. Thanks for all your help and consideration