Employee Bio: Elizabeth Maxim
If Elizabeth (or Liz to her friends) was to be summed up in a phrase, it would be Family oriented. She joined the family business in 1990, but took a leave of absence to raise her family and returned to the office in 2002. Liz works with individuals to find them the right coverage specific to their needs at an affordable price. Her friendly nature and welcoming demeanor has allowed customers to feel a part of our “Lapointe Family.” Outside of work, she enjoys relaxing on the beach as well as spending quality time with her kids.
- Job Title: Personal Lines Account Manager
- What year did you start with Lapointe Insurance? Started in 1990, left to start a family, came back in 2002
- Favorite Part of Work: “Interacting with our Clients and providing them with top notch service”
- What do you Value/What is important to you? “My Family comes first, my kids are my world.”
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work (Hobbies, activities, etc.) “I love to go boating, relaxing on the beach, and spending quality time with my girlfriends.”
- Favorite Musician/Band: Aerosmith
- Favorite Movie: The Notebook,
- Favorite TV Show: “I don’t have a favorite TV show but love to get lost in a good book” (most recent book is the nest)
- Ideal Vacation: “Anywhere there’s a beach, specifically Marco Island during the winter to visit her parents.”
- Describe yourself in three words: Friendly, outgoing, and loving.