Employee Bio: Jeannie Costa
Jeannie may have a quiet demeanor but her attention to detail as well as her friendliness has allowed her to thrive here at Lapointe. Her exceptional customer service has made her clients feel at ease when working with us, knowing that they’re being taken care of fairly. Her 20 plus years here at Lapointe is a testament to her dedication. Outside of work, Jeannie enjoys spending time outside as well as spending time with her grandson Robert.
- Job Title: Office Manager/ Quality manager
- What year did you start with Lapointe Insurance? 1995
- Favorite Part of Work: Providing exceptional customer service and getting to know their wants and needs
- What do you Value/What is important to you? Spending time with Family
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work (Hobbies, activities, etc.) Loves spending time outside, hiking, spending time with her new grandson (Robert)
- Favorite Musician/Band:
- Favorite Movie/TV Show: Favorite Movie Any old movie, old comedies especially
- Ideal Vacation: Sanibel Island
Describe yourself in three words: Helpful, Hard-working, and friendly.