Attleboro, MA Homeowners Insurance
I am so glad we decided to call Lapointe!
Julie is always very polite and helpful
Very helpfully staff.
Nellie and team are absolutely wonderful!
Lapointe Insurance reassures me in their excellent work
I have always received excellent service.
Excellent rates and customer service
All aspects of our experience has been 1st Class
All aspects of our experience has been 1st Class. Thanks for all your help and consideration
A pleasure to do business with the office every time!
Best decision I ever made!
I cannot recommend them more highly.
Friendly, knowledgeable, prompt.
I think she deserves a raise!
Linda Pratt is great to work with always
Great place with friendly people.
She went up and beyond to provide excellent customer service
Knowledgeable, helpful & caring
WOW! Thank you Isabel Carreiro!
The act of going above and beyond in order to accommodate a new client is the hallmark of The Lapointe Insurance Agency!!!
That’s pretty amazing!
Everyone there is always so helpful
Saved me $$$ too
I highly recommend this agency.
Linda Pratt has been wonderful.
Home is where the heart is. But accidents can happen at home too. If you’re like us, buying a home is probably the biggest investment you’ll ever make. As independent agents, Lapointe Insurance is ready to help you protect everything you’ve worked so hard for. We’ll show you why shopping local and working with a local, independent insurance agency is the best decision you can make for your family.
Just like you, many of us at Lapointe Insurance are proud homeowners. Our homes are where we raise our families, entertain our closest friends, and find refuge after a long day’s work. And, like you, our homes are where our hearts are, right here in Attleboro, Massachusetts. Once known as the Jewelry Capital of the World, for it’s many Jewelry manufacturers, Attleboro has a rich history that we all share as neighbors. Blue Pride runs deep here and you want an agency that shares your local ties.
Attleboro, Massachusetts City Facts:
- Attleboro has a total area of 27.8 square miles
- The city became known for jewelry manufacturing in 1913, particularly because of the L.G. Balfour Company
- Bordering municipalities are: North Attleborough, Mansfield, Norton, Rehoboth, Seekonk, Cumberland, Central Falls, and Pawtucket.
- Bodies of water include, The Ten mile River, the Bungay River, several brooks, Manchester Pond.
- Attleboro has five elementary schools (Hill-Roberts, Hyman Fine, A. Irvin Studley, Peter Thacher and Thomas Willett), three middle schools (Brennan, Coelho and Wamsutta), and one high school. Attleboro High School has its own vocational division, and its football team (the “Blue Bombardiers”) has a traditional rivalry with North Attleborough High School, whom they play for their Thanksgiving Day football game.
We’re dedicated to making sure you have the coverage you need for your home. We’ll listen to you and your unique needs, and then work to make sure you never have coverage gaps that could cost you money down the road.
As a local, independent insurance agency, we have access to over a dozen insurance carriers. We can quickly compare quotes and coverages to get you the best possible Attleboro, MA homeowners insurance for your specific home. Some insurance carriers are better at protecting older homes, while others have the best deals on newer construction. If you live in a coastal area, we have several carriers that specialize in protecting against your unique exposures too.
Over the years we’ve learned how important it is to shop around for the best coverage for each home. Whether you’re located in Attleboro or anywhere else in Massachusetts or nearby Rhode Island, we can help protect you and the ones closest to you. Here’s what you will find in a Attleboro, MA homeowners insurance policy:
Coverage for your building and other structures like garages, sheds, and barns.
Coverage for personal property like furniture, and appliances. There are certain limitations, such as theft loss to jewelry, furs, guns and more.
- Limited coverage for personal property permanently kept at storage facilities.
- The additional cost of temporary housing, food and other things, when you’re forced from your home by a covered cause of loss.
- Liability coverages, in case you accidentally injure someone or damage their property.
- Defense costs, includes hiring and paying for an attorney if necessary, and paying most court costs.
- Medical payments, limited for non-residents, for certain accidents occurring on your property.
There are other things to consider too. Our team of local insurance experts can help you understand things like replacement cost and coinsurance, and we’ll tailor your package with endorsements or additional policies. These extra coverages could include:
- Valuable articles/floater insurance policies, also known as jewelry insurance.
- Flood protection.
- and Umbrella policies, offering additional liability protection.
At Lapointe Insurance, we know what works for one Attleboro, MA homeowner won’t necessarily work for another. That’s why we listen to you, determine your situation, and then create an individualized homeowners insurance plan that addresses your unique needs—and home. Fill our the form below or call us today at 508-678-8341 for a comprehensive Attleboro MA Homeowners quote.
Other Coverages to Consider
Trying to find great car insurance on your own can be a daunting task. But with Lapointe Insurance, you’ve got a team of trusted experts ready to make sure you can get the right coverage for your unique needs, for the best price possible.
So now you have a great home insurance policy, and the best auto policy you can get. But are you sure that is enough? It could be. But it’s also possible you’re still not fully covered. What if something happens that exceeds your liability limits, or you have a gap in coverage?
Anyone who provides financial support for others, should consider buying a life insurance policy of some kind. That could be married couples, parents, or even single people who take care of their aging parent or another loved one.
Locations We Serve
South Coast MA, Fall River MA, Westport MA, North Attleboro MA, Dartmouth MA, New Bedford MA, Acushnet MA, Fairhaven MA, Freetown MA, Lakeville MA, Raynham MA, Taunton MA, Easton MA, Mansfield MA, Norton MA, Bridgewater MA, Berkley MA, Dighton MA, Somerset MA, Swansea MA, Seekonk MA, Rehoboth MA, Attleboro MA, Plainville MA, Wrentham MA, Foxboro MA, Franklin MA, Bellingham MA,
Cumberland RI, Tiverton RI, Portsmouth RI, Middletown RI, Newport RI, Little Compton RI, Barrington RI, Warren RI, Bristol RI, East Providence RI, Providence RI, North Providence RI, Central Falls RI, Johnston RI, Cranston RI, Pawtucket RI, Jamestown RI, Woonsocket RI, Smithfield RI, North Smithfield RI, Lincoln RI, Burrillville RI, Glocester RI, Foster RI, Scituate RI, Coventry RI, Warwick RI, West Warwick RI, West Greenwich RI, East Greenwich RI, Exeter RI, North Kingstown RI, South Kingstown RI, Narragansett RI, Jamestown RI, Richmond RI, Charlestown RI, Hopkinton RI, Westerly RI,