Massachusetts Auto Dealer Insurance
Need A Dealership Insurance Policy?
Fill out the form Below
Free Auto Dealers Insurance Quote
- New Auto Dealership Insurance
- Used Auto Dealership Insurance
- Non-Franchised Car Dealerships
- Car repair shops
- Garage Liability
- Auto Dealers Errors & Omissions Liability
Julie is always very polite and helpful
Linda Pratt is great to work with always
I highly recommend this agency.
I have always received excellent service.
She went up and beyond to provide excellent customer service
Lapointe Insurance reassures me in their excellent work
All aspects of our experience has been 1st Class
All aspects of our experience has been 1st Class. Thanks for all your help and consideration
Nellie and team are absolutely wonderful!
Everyone there is always so helpful
I am so glad we decided to call Lapointe!
Saved me $$$ too
Best decision I ever made!
I think she deserves a raise!
A pleasure to do business with the office every time!
WOW! Thank you Isabel Carreiro!
The act of going above and beyond in order to accommodate a new client is the hallmark of The Lapointe Insurance Agency!!!
Excellent rates and customer service
Linda Pratt has been wonderful.
Knowledgeable, helpful & caring
I cannot recommend them more highly.
Great place with friendly people.
That’s pretty amazing!
Very helpfully staff.
Friendly, knowledgeable, prompt.
If you’re the owner of an auto dealership, large or small, you know the risks your business faces. Your inventory of vehicles is vulnerable at all times, whether it is in a showroom or an open lot. But do you know if your car dealership policy also includes coverage for liability inherent in each sale you make? What about potential mistakes in paperwork?
If a buyer makes a claim against you for false information it can be just as bad as a hail storm or another vehicle damaging the cars on your lot. If you’re like most auto dealers in Massachusetts or Rhode Island, your plate is full, between going to auctions, delivering cars, ordering parts, etc. and you probably don’t have enough time to get everything done.
That’s where the professionals at Lapointe Insurance come in. We’re a small, local business and we face the same challenges other companies do. Managing people, delivering great service, finance-related and administrative issues, and, of course, growth. As insurance experts, we also understand the vital importance of planning and of having a solid financial foundation. We’re experienced in helping auto dealers in Massachusetts and Rhode Island prepare for the unexpected and creating customized dealership insurance plans designed just for them.
Your insurance program shouldn’t just include coverage. We’ll help you design a program to address your risks and financial needs. Whether you are a hometown independent dealership, or a large franchised dealer, Lapointe Insurance will provide a comprehensive insurance plan for your business.
Lapointe will conduct a complete review of your auto dealership insurance program to check for all of the essential coverages such as:
- Theft and Damage – To pay for claims arising out of damage to one of your vehicles for sale.
- Consumer Complaint
- Errors and Omissions: Odometer, Truth in Lending, and Title Preparation
- Garagekeepers Coverage – To protect you in the event that a customer’s car is damaged while in your care.
- Owned autos – giving you protection for claims surrounding ownership and disagreements
- Hired autos – insure vehicles you or an employee rents or borrows for business purposes
- Non-owned autos – which covers your partners, employees or other members of your household who are using vehicles for your business or personal affairs
- Temporary substitute autos – protect your owned cars if they are disabled you need a temporary vehicle
- Newly acquired autos – coverage for new or additional autos purchased during the policy period.
- Personal Injury
- Employment-Related Practices
- Business Income
You have enough to worry about when you’re behind the wheel. You don’t need to worry about the financial impact of something going wrong. We’ll deal with your dealership insurance so you can focus on keeping your business rolling. After all, when you succeed, we succeed. Give us a call, stop by our office, or complete the free quote form to get started.