Employee Bio: Erin Loughlin
In the time Erin has been with Lapointe, her dedication to her clients as well as her diligent work ethic has produced great results. A bright spot in the office, Erin constantly provides exceptional service to her clients as well as careful consideration for their unique needs. Her clients describe her as helpful, as well as taking a genuine interests in them. Outside of work, you’re more likely to find Erin lost in a good book as well as spending time with her Husband and family.
- Job Title: Personal Lines Account Manager
- What year did you start with Lapointe Insurance? December 2014
- Favorite Part of Work: Sitting next to Liz in the Westport office… as well as the the challenge of helping clients with their unique needs.
- What do you Value/What is important to you? Spending quality time with friends and family as well as providing clients with the best service possible.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work (Hobbies, activities, etc) Loves going to the movies with her husband and reading. Divine Comedy is her favorite book
- Favorite Musician/Band: Harry Styles/ One Direction
- Favorite Movie/TV Show: Favorite Movie: Favorite Movie: Beauty and the Beast
- TV Show You’re more likely to find Erin reading than binge watching TV show.
- Ideal Vacation: Disneyworld with no crowds
- Describe yourself in three words: Quiet, Helpful, considerate.