Employee Bio: Karen Arabian
Karen has a knack for making an impact on not only her coworkers but her clients as well. With a family first mentality, Karen is able to make her clients feel a part of the “Lapointe Family” through her understanding an addressing of their unique needs. Her clients describe her as honest and loyal and it is these traits that help to lead her to her success. Outside of work, you’re likely to find Karen staying active, whether that be working out, or enjoying the outdoors by biking and kayaking
- Job Title: Account manager
- What year did you start with Lapointe Insurance? 1994, took leave of absence then came back around 2008
- Favorite Part of Work: Her coworkers, the variety of the clients and their needs
- What do you Value/ What is important to you? Her family (her sons and dog), honesty, and loyalty.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work (Hobbies, activities, etc): Loves being outdoor, working out, kayaking biking, drinking wine.
- Favorite Musician/Band: Justin Timberlake
- TV Show: Reality TV, The bachelor
- Ideal Vacation: Anywhere tropical
- 3 words: Energetic, loyal, fun.