Employee Bio: William Lapointe
Lapointe Insurance is a family oriented and family run business, and as the second-generation president, Bill embodies these traits. His values and ideals have allowed Lapointe to continue to succeed through the years. The value placed on making clients feel as if they’re apart of the family is one of the many reasons people continue to come back to Lapointe for their insurance needs. Outside of work, Bill enjoys spending time with his family as well as Golfing and is an active silviculturist (manages a plot of woods)
- Job Title: President
- What year did you start with Lapointe Insurance? 1982
- Favorite Part of Work: Meeting new clients and interacting with them
- What do you Value/What is important to you? Family come first, providing service for family and family businesses. Patriotic.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work (Hobbies, activities, etc) Golfing and silvi culture (care and management of woodlands) Manages a woodlot gets rid of undesirable plant growth.
- Favorite Musician/Band: Rolling Stones.
- Favorite Movie: Jaws
- Ideal Vacation: Food Tours (tour the great food capitals of Europe (Paris, Tuscany, Barcelona)
Describe yourself in three words: Honest, Humorous, Generous.